Playground Playground

yeah, i agree...

the newgrounds community is generally pretty shitty as far as voting, but in this case, the submission kinda deserves the bad reviews. sorry, dude. im down for senseless violence, but this isnt anything i havent seen before. spice it up a bit - try using some more imagination

Brak-Song that Never Ends Brak-Song that Never Ends

Zorak's reaction was great.

good animation on the screaming bit. >xO

brak is hilarious. you know it, i know it. the question is this: will you do another one of him singing the mashed potato song? thats my favorite one.

...mashed poataoes, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, po-taaay-toooh CHIPS!!! ^_^

good job on the drawings, too. they were pretty good.

SpectreMedia responds:

That was actually the next one i was going to make! HEH keep watching for more!

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

WHOA, dude!

great characters and animation! this looked so professional! it hardly looks made with flash, it was so good!!
i love your humor too! "good thing i got out of the way!" i though that huy was a goner for sure!

great work!

BS Theater : WWBBD? BS Theater : WWBBD?

@_@

THE LEAF GUYS FROM HAPPY GO LUCKY MADE A CAMEO APPEARANCE!
That was a shock. Extra points for that. ^_^

Hilarious audio and good choice of lead singer. Bob Sagat...heh. Yah, you should do a series on how crappy and unfunny he is and how much everyone hates him.

Apeman505 responds:

HAHAHAHAA!!! THat's a great idea! I'll have him get up and read some hatemail or something. Yeah, the leaf guys are a Japanese band called Happatai (Happy day) and they sing Yatta. Oh, yeah. Get down with the Yatta.

a lovely day a lovely day

well, of COURSE you know the jist of it....

its the execution that counts. well, it made me laugh. we know hes not gonna have a "lovely day" because this is newgrounds. come on. we just didnt know exactly what would happen to the poor guy. myself, i didnt expect the impailing.

i especially liked the animation of the cars hitting the guy and the eyeball dangling.
also, props for the music -- great choice.

mystery movie mystery movie

i know what you mean

this was great. i laughed alot....and thats unusual. i hope you get an award for this one. ^_^

GorillaVs.Robot GorillaVs.Robot

HOLY CRIZ-NAP....AGAIN!!

dude, that was awesome!
better'n that new alien one with the...stuff.
anyway, sorry i called you an american in the last review -- i just assumed because your english was pretty good. sorry, i know that is the ultimate insult.
dont curse at me too much! >_<

but, good work here, anyway. my favorite part was when the robot burned the body to get rid of evidence. ^_^

Alien Explorers Alien Explorers

HOLY CRIZ-NAP!

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?

that was very random, and therefore good, like randomness always is.
although, without your russian accent, it would probably not have been as funny. yes, the accent pulled it all together. that and the fact that russian americans curse even more than other americans. (shit, man!)
launch the nuclear wessels! lol!

also, good job with the animation. although not the best out there, not many ppl animate frame by frame, so yay for that effort, too.

the whitestripes rule, by the way. ^_^

Till death do us part Till death do us part

holy shit, man, thats pretty effed up @_@

spousal abuse is wrong. save it for "Lary_bin_laden" instead. look at his review, gasp in horror, and shun him mercilessly.

Ricky and the Fruit Punch Ricky and the Fruit Punch

awww, look at the cute evil little aborted fetus!!

i reeeeaaally like your drawing style. somewhat anime, but very original. the animation is likewise praiseworthy. ^_^

the story was short and sweet (or evil, rather). just a nice little flick about a fetus and his antics after drinking fruit punch.
ahhh, great family fun!